Monday, May 3, 2010

Las Vegas

Ok its day two and it couldn't be more fun. I'm typing this on my phone while I'm waiting to be taped in an interview for the live television broadcast on NBC may 16th! Last night we did a risque high fashion photoshoot with Fadil, an awesomeeee photographer from New York. Today we were fit into our opening number outfits and swimsuits. Like I said we've also been taping and being photographed all day as well. Going to meals has been fun too. We wear our state banners everywhere we go and lots of people have been saying hi, taking pictures and getting excited.

Being here is so unreal. Its so much fun and unlike anything I've ever done. I can't wait to see what happens when we start making appearances and doing rehearsal. I will do my best to keep you updated. Check for pictures online on Wednesday or Thursday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment