Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday

The girls are very nice and extremely beautiful. I would hate to be a judge for this pageant! With so many different personalities, it’s hard to know who will be the next Miss USA. I guess it all depends on how each of us presents ourselves on stage. I’m so excited to start rehearsals!

Miss Iowa USA and I just moved into our rooms last night after a long day of hair, make-up, and photoshoots. I woke up at 5am this morning to prep myself for the taping I have to do today before going off to a “VIP” dinner with the whole MUO staff and the other 50 girls. It really has been a wild ride so far with everything that has taken place, but every moment of this experience so far has been better than I expected. It’s busy, yes, but its soooo much fun. I certainly hope good things will happen to me during the competition, but if they don’t … after only two days of being here I know I will have had the time of my life regardless of the outcome on May 16th.

Yesterday Kristin Dalton, the reigning Miss USA, stopped by the hair and make-up room to say hello to some of the girls. I didn’t get to meet her personally, but I saw her come in, and boy, she sure is beautiful. She seemed very nice too. I can’t wait to get into prelims next week to allow myself the chance to be in her shoes. What an amazing opportunity. AH! I’m so excited I can hardly stand it!!

OK, and now I’ve got to run to get to the taping … wooo!!! Stay tuned, there is a lot more excitement to happen in Las Vegas over the next two weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment