Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Flogg Daily -- Record Book

This book rocks.

I bought it in July and started using it at my 90 day mark to the Miss Illinois USA Pageant this past August. It has pages for an exercise log, a food journal, places to record your weight, sleep, measurements, etc etc. It has a spot for before and after pictures in the back, and I have inserted my own food pyramid to the space in the front. It is so useful, and it's light so I carry it in my purse with me at all times. There are pages in the back with lists of foods and exercises and the amount of calories and other facts that correspond with each. It really is an all around great record book. I would recommend it to anyone interested in getting really serious about fitness and a healthy diet.

It can be found at the Flogg Daily Website. I think I might have to order another one for the 90 day mark for Miss USA!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment