Monday, November 30, 2009

Kind Friend

An email from a friend that made me smile from my heart. Its people like this I wish I could give the world to:

Nov 23, 2009

"And get it you did. Just remember who you are, and who you can be – you make a difference in the lives of people around you regardless of any particular title or prestige – we’re all capable of being powerful and shaping the world for the better. You have an interesting responsibility now, though, because you get to represent something of a symbol – a cultural affirmation of beauty, yes, but also an opportunity to drive home all the rest of what constitutes your greatness – hard work, commitment and dedication to family, empathy, confidence, a burning desire to learn and understand, and most of all a person who speaks compassionately with actions. Regardless of where all of this goes in the future, titles or not, I’m thankful to have you as a friend, and love you as such."

0 comments:

Post a Comment